Kuari Pass is a medium duration trek, which can be done between 2 weekends. The key highlights are some of the most beautiful sceneries in Uttarakhand. The trek is easy, and can be done by people of average fitness levels. This is an ideal trek for small groups and corporate teams.
The trek will give a complete experience, right from self supported journey to camping in wilderness. The itinerary is easy paced, and will give ample time to the participants to enjoy the surroundings at leisure.
Detailed Trip Schedule
Arrival at Haridwar, Transfer to our base in Shivpuri ( 12 kms from Rishikesh ). Stay here in case of arriving late, else depart after breakfast. Road travel to Ghat. Stay near Ghat, and start the trek from the following morning.
Ghat to Ramni (1982 mtrs). Ramni is a small village. Camp Overnight.
Ramni to Jenjhipani (2121 mtrs). This is an approximate 13 kms of trek.
Jenjhipani to Pana (2286 Mtrs) A 12 kms trek today.
Pana to Dhakwani (3341 mtrs). Today we camp as high as possible.
Dhakwani-Kuari-Gorson. Camp at Gorson. Very beautiful camp sites are available here.
Gorson to Auli, and descend to Joshimath. Camp overnight as travel will be possible in morning only.
Return journey. Travel back to base Shivpuri and continue the journey further.
* Costing will be ex Haridwar
* Camp rules and decorum needs to be followed strictly.
* Outdoors and camping involves mild roughing it out. Don't expect luxuries.
* You will be required to walk uphill/downhill, so travel light, and wear proper footwear.
* Cost does not include any alcoholic drinks.
* The schedule would require participants to be able to reach our base latest by 7 am on day 01
* Dome tents, sleeping bags, ground mats kind of accomodation would be provided at camp
* Participants would be required to carry their sleeping bags, and basic necessity personal gear