The trip to Ladakh is a once in a lifetime experience. A trip through the lunar landscape often referred to as "Little Tibet".
A self supported rafting trip which will pass through the steep gorges created by the mighty Zanskar river, over countless years of past. This is a truly, must-experience kind of trip.
The 5-days river journey on the Zanskar takes you through the Xanskar gorge referred to as the "Grand Canyon" of Asia through grade II and grade IV rapids which add a dimension of excitement and challenge to a professionally operated safe trip. The trip will terminate in Leh, that will give you enough time to do shopping in the bazaar and savour a few extra moments in this exotic place!
This trip can be done in combo with the Darcha-Padum Zanskar trek. For understanding costs/details of this, correspond with us on mail.
The cost is ex Leh. We will pick up Participants from Leh, and drop them in Leh. Participants need to reach Leh at least 2 days prior to the departure of this expedition, to take care of acclimatization. Pre/Post expedition stay is not included in our cost.
Participants who look for more support from us to organize their plan should discuss travel plan with us over mail.
Duration is Leh to Leh
Detailed Trip Schedule
Early Morning Pickup from Leh Hotel, drive to Kargil.
Kargil to Padum by road.
Rest day at Padum. Orientation. Introduction with river team.
Start Rafting Expedition on Zanskar River
Day 05-09 (5 days)
On river. Reach Nimu at end.
Drive to Leh, transfer to hotel as per your budget and choice.
Note: What all is provided/included:
* Costing will be ex Leh. We will pick up Participants from Leh, and drop them in Leh.
* All camping gear,ruck sacks, sleeping bags
* Pre/Post expedition stay is not included in our cost
* All meals included.
* All staff and manpower support for porters, cook, guide etc.
* The schedule would require participants to be able to reach our base latest by 7 am on day 01
* Dome tents, sleeping bags, ground mats kind of accomodation would be provided at camp